Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another Ballet Page

this is the same sketch as the post before but i have done this one for Taylah's room.
yet another ballet photo (i have blacked out the girls faces for privacy reasons)

i forgot to add on the prevoius post that the sketch is based on a pagemaps basic grey sketch



here it is in the frame to go on the wall in Taylah's room.


Products Used;

Basic Grey Sophia PP & Stickers - Green Tara Flowers - Kaiser Pearls - Delish Designs Chipboard Alphas - Making Memories Paint - From my Stash Ric Rac, Pearl Brads, Dimensional Paint - Profile Frame

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey to my bestie!
Love your slide show! Don't see that when I check your site from google reader
Hugs
Bezzie

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful, Kerrie! Love the papers & flowers. I bet it looks great on Taylah's wall. :)

Anonymous said...

That's so beautiful!
I will try to make something like this sometime.