Firstly i would like to thank everyone who did my class over the weekend you were all so lovely and i do hope you enjoyed creating your mini album and that you have selected your photos to fill your album with.
As promised here are the photos and quick instructions
Teresa Collins; Sweet Afternoon Papers, Die Cuts and Brads
Couture Creations; Adalyn Flowers, Glitzin Glamour Glitter Glue
Country Blessings; Paper Flowers, Pearl and Feather Sprig, Jewel Sprig, Tulle, Seam Binding Ribbon
Martha Stewart; Daisy Fan Punch, Doily Lace Punch
We R Memory Keepers; Crop-a-dile
- Cover - cut patterned paper 2 x 10.5" x 6" (26.5cm x 15cm) then cut a triangle to make your pennant shape (this should be no more than 4" (10cm) deep from corner to middle otherwise your inside pages will stick out.)
- Inside Pocket Page - cut patterned paper 12" x 6" (30cm x 15cm) fold in half and cut a half circle on the top front of pocket only then tape to close.
- Inside Pages - cut remaining patterned paper 7.5" x 6" (18.5cm x 15cm)
- Arrange your 6 inside pages + pocket how you would like them in your album and using a crop-a-dile punch your holes and attach your binder rings.
- attach tab die cuts to all 6 single pages - stagger these down i adhered them to the back of the pages.
- Decorate your front cover using a 1" (2.5cm) strip of patterned paper adhere it to bottom, adhere the die cut border using foam tape, twist your pearl and feather sprigs together and cut the stem down to size and adhere to cover , cut stems of three lg pink flowers and cut a flower out of a piece of tulle make a cluster with them and adhere to cover, place a brad through a die cut tag and attach putting the brad through the tag only do not punch a hole through the cover.
- Using your die cuts, brads, pattern papers off cuts, punches and tulle and ribbon you can decorate your pages as you like or you can copy my pages.
- Finish off by tying seam binding ribbon and tulle to the middle ring of the album and apply glitter glue to accent your flowers and embellishments.
Cut the jewel sprigs into three instead of using as one sprig.
Cut down your small flowers so they are not as bulky in your album being careful not to cut them down too much that they fall apart.
Pull the center from the white flower and add a brad instead.
Create a tulle ruffle by placing a strip of doublesided tape on a page and just pleat the tulle as you place it along.
Make your own pennants from your patterned paper off cuts
Mini Albums are great for special occasion photos or to give as gifts to friends and family with special photos in them.
Scrapbook Creations have limited kits available so if you would like to purchase a $20 kit (they have approx $40 retail worth of product in them) contact Cheryl
Happy Creating Kerrie