Monday, November 26, 2012

Embossed Cards with Couture Creations

All of these cards were created using Couture Creations Embossing Folders, I love the detail they give without being overpowering.
A very diverse card collection, Sympathy, Baby Girl, Wedding ....


Couture Creations Intrinsic Embossing Folder | Prima Flower | ZVA Pearl Flourish | Martha Stewart Border Punch | Maya Road Trinket Pins | Organza Ribbon


Couture Creations Intrinsic Embossing Folder, Blossom Yarn Doily Die, Adalyn Flower, Diamonte Buckle | Seam Binding Ribbon | Maya Road Trinket Pins | Making Memories Metal Fetti | Teresa Collins Timeless Patterned Paper


Couture Creations Fireflies Embossing Folder | Prima Flower| ZVA Gemstone Flourish | Maya Road Trinket Pins| Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch | Organza Ribbon

***

Happy Creating Kerrie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kerrie

I only recently started the embossing thing, and its fabulous I love love love it. However, no matter how much I try to convince myself I'm just not the artsy type. I really want to be but I struggle with different designs for my cards and also with the different machines you get these days. I bought the cuttlebug and its super cool. I just want to tell you, your cards are stunning. Love Anso - weddingsbyansocoetzee@gmail.com