Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Congratulations

 My friends JC & Amy are expecting their first baby a little boy, I am so excited for them both. Amy is visiting Australia for Spotlight promoting her new Ready Set Go Collection and I wanted to give something special  from Australia congratulating JC & Amy on their big news. I managed to find some lovely Australian gifts at our local handmade market and a local clothing store.
I was so lucky as Amy visited the Spotlight Store just 5 mins down the road from my house, it was lovely catching up even for just a short visit.


 I wish both JC & Amy and their little boy every happiness.

Here is the card I created for JC & Amy



 If you live in Melbourne you still have time to see Amy as she will be at the Better Homes and Garden Live Show 3-5 May
See Amy's blog for times



Products Used
Couture Creations Fantastia Doily Die, Dazzling
Couture Creations Fantasia Die, Ivy
Couture Creations Adalyn Flower
Couture Creations Diamonte Buckle
Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon Patterned Paper
Teresa Collins Diamonte Embellishment
Core'dinations Cardstock
Tulle

 Happy Creating Kerrie

No comments: