Monday, June 10, 2013

last day of Scrapbook & Papercrafts Expo




What an amazing time I have been having at the show, thank you to all the lovely ladies who have come along to my classes you have all been fabulous and I do hope you try out the techniques you learnt in class.

Sadly today is the last day but I still have places available in my class today so if you are in Brissie and want something fun to do on this rainy day come along to the Convention Centre and play with me, you will have so much fun and learn new techniques, we are playing with texture paste/modelling paste, die cutting, lots of distressing and using your embossing folders in ways that you haven't thought of before.



I have enjoyed only teaching one class each day giving me time to catch up with all the lovely people I have met through this industry over the last 17 years, I have also managed to spend way too much money, but we won't tell my hubby that as I have spent some of  the money he gave me to buy euro for our trip ...ooops  but as you know one can never have too many crafting goodies :)


Hopefully I will see you today 



Happy Creating Kerrie


No comments: