Monday, September 23, 2013

Sarah's Baby Shower

I was lucky to be asked to help with decorating for my life long friend Joanne daughter Sarah's Baby Shower. This is Sarah's first baby and Sarah and he partner Joshua have decided to wait for the arrival of their bundle of joy to find out if they are having a boy or a girl,  I think it is nice to have that surprise.

When looking for gender neutral ideas on Pinterest I came across two baby showers that I fell in love with the soft neutral tones and a lamb/sheep theme (look at this baby shower on the Cake Blog and this baby shower on Jennifer Jones Photography Blog ) luckily Sarah and Joanne liked them too.

So here is a look at Sarah's Baby Shower


a quick chalkboard sign my daughter was to do this for me but she is never home :)


hessian baby bunting and baby singlets



Ihave been rolling wool onto foam balls for weeks, love how they look







mini milk bottles and water bottle with labels


a huge rosette







the invitation


the invitations all wrapped up for delivery to the Mum to be


The beautiful Mum to Be Sarah


Sarah with her Mum Joanne


my gift bag


gift card



Happy Creating Kerrie

No comments: