Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Craft & Quilt Fair Guest Designer for 2015

#kerriegurney 



Well it is Official

I am the 
Craft & Quilt Fair's
2015 Papercraft Guest Designer 

I will be travelling around Australia to all the Craft & Quilt Fair shows
demonstrating my love of papercrafting to all who come along.
Hopefully getting some fabric artists to cross over and start enjoying papercrafting along with their fabric crafts

You will find me here 2015
Perth 
May 20 - 24
Sydney
June 17 - 21
Launceston
July 10 - 12
Melbourne
July 23 - 26
Canberra
August 6 - 9
Adelaide
November 5 - 8



Please pop in and say hello when I am in your city

I will post more details of Make & Takes closer to each show 


 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


2 comments:

Anne P said...

Wow, that is totally fantastic, very excited for you, you are going to have a very busy year :)

Adriana B said...

congrats to you Kerrie, you will be fabulous