Friday, October 7, 2016

Clean and Simple Layouts featuring Cocoa Vanilla

#kerriegurney #cocoavanilla

Hi everyone
I am back to share some quick layouts I created a few weeks ago while I was away for a weekend of creating with my papercrafting friends
I have used the gorgeous
Cocoa Vanilla
Love Always and Make a Wish
Collections 

I just love the freshness of these collections and hey they are designed right here in Australia by the very talented Zoe Pearn so you have to support our local Aussie Brands 


my baby girl


the birthday boy hanging out for his birthday cake


and the beautiful and so talented Cariena Basson who I was so blessed to spend 3 weeks road tripping and teaching alongside in South Africa
If you ever get over to South Africa you must visit Cariena's most fabulous store
Scrapbook Studio in Jeffreys Bay
We are actually in another gorgeous South African store in this photo
Scrap Away owned by the lovely Samantha in Bloemfontein


you will notice I haven't even distress my layers as I wanted to keep the clean lines.
Although is the last layout I decided to add some texture after i had completed the page and so added some Couture Creations Anna Griffin Embossing Paste and Glitter, so then using my fingernail distressed the layers slightly :) 


 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


1 comment:

Fristloc said...

Hi, great reading your blog