Thursday, December 8, 2016

Celebrate 75

#kerriegurney
#ultimatecrafts #couturecreationsaus

Hi everyone, Kerrie here
It was my Daddio's 75th birthday in November and I created this special card for him using Ultimate Crafts Ooh La La Collection along with a Couture Creations Stencil, Chunky Aged Copper Embossing Powder and a Ornamental Affair Delilah Doily Die
This card is super quick to create and is created from scraps...
shhhhh don't tell my dear old Dad that :)  


 Firstly I ink my chipboard numbers with Versamark and then sprinkled on Couture Creations Chunky aged Copper Embossing Powder
(these chipboard numbers are from Heidi Swapp's original collection release way back, yes i am a hoarder and have 3 boxes of them still )


Make sure to really cover the chipboard


Tap off excess powder and return it to the container and then heat set the embossing powder using a Couture Creations Heat Tool


You can see when the powder is all molten and leave to set which doesn't take long at all.
I love all the colours in this powder


Next I inked the whole of my card front using  brown dye ink on a sponge dauber and the
Couture Creations Be Merry, Christmas Threads Stencil 


I also coloured my Delilah Doily using the sponge dauber and brown dye ink too


Using some scrap pieces of Ultimate Crafts Ooh La La papers I cut them into pennants and distressed and inked the edges of all my paper and cardstock pieces.
Then I assembled my card, adding some metal charms to complete the card.


a closer look at that gorgeous Chunky Aged Copper Embossing Powder




Thanks for popping by

and incase you missed the HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT
Artdeco Creations
Creative Inspiration Live Event
is running a 2nd weekend and places are filling fast so don't miss out again
BOOK TODAY


 Happy Creating 


No comments: