Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Guest Designer | Colour Blast Kit Club

#kerriegurney 

Hi Everyone

I realise I have been very slack in sharing on my blog and plan to rectify this. I have been sharing on Instagram and FB but forget not everyone is on both these platforms, so it is time to keep my blog updated.
starting with my Guest spot for Colour Blast



Earlier this year I was honored to be asked to be Guest Designer for Colour Blast Kit Club.
This is a kit club for those of you who love mixed media products and more importantly Colour Blast mixed media products.
I created 2 double page layouts and 2 bonus tags using Colour Blast Paste, Brush Markers, Stencil, Decorative Die, Stamps and Embellishments along with Prima Amber Rose papers







a full colour intruction bookelt is included in the kits so if you would like to see how I created my layouts you need to subscribe to the kit club.

 To subscribe to Colour Blast Kits  visit their website they have 4 different levels so there is something for every budget






 Happy Creating 



No comments: