Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Besties For EVER | Simple Stories

#kerriegurney #simplestories

Hi Again
I am back with another quick layout with another Simple Stories collection I found in my stash. Although this is a Mom collection i thought the colours worked well with this photo of me and two of my life long besties. We have been besties since meeting in Y5 and Y8 now I'm not going to tell you how many years ago that is but believe me it is alot. We have seen each other through so much and  even though we don't catch up as much as we would like we know we are always there for each other no matter what. This photo was taken when we caught up  for a very last minute lunch catch up, which as you can imagine turned into a very long lunch filled with lots of laughs.


lots of lovely layers

 
I added a strip of foil using double sided tape and Couture Creations Gold foil



 Happy Creating 



No comments: