Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Awesome | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

#kerriegurney #cocoavanillastudio


Hi everyone, here is a layout I created back in September but only added the photos after my South African Adventure. I love these photos of my bestie and I as they bring back so many emotions of what it was like to walk with these gentle giants. The elephants at Knysna Elephant Park have all been rescued and will live out their day being cared for by the amazing carers at Knysna.To be able to feed them and walk with them was something I shall never forget they truly are just so gentle, unless the are provoked or protecting their young.




I have used the More than Words collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio along with Chipboard from Celebr8  and my favourite leaf die with a sprinkling of flowers to create this simple but beautiful layout.


 Happy Creating 



No comments: