Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Unmistakable Creations Scrapbook & Craft Cruise | Simple Stories + Little Birdie Crafts

#kerriegurney #simplestories #littlebirdiecrafts
#australianscrapbookcruises

Hi Everyone I am back from the high seas and they were high at times but i am happy to report I didn't get sick once thanks to the 4 little white pills I took each day ♥

I am sharing all the layouts i taught onboard along with a bonus one that I created using up the scraps as i was packing my bags for the cruise. I used my tag I created for the tag swap showing everyone how they could use it they wanted.

The cruise was fabulous all the ladies were so so lovely and we all had an awesome time with lots of laughs while down in the bowels of the ship aka the conference room



A HUGE THANK YOU to MELISSA KENNEDY
for asking me to teach on her cruise and another
HUGE THANK YOU
to


and


for their generous sponsorship of my class kits. The ladies all loved creating with your products.



 I also would like to thank my travelling buddies Bez, Nikki, Cecelea & Sonia for being so much fun and coming along you all made the cruise extra special



Ok onto sharing my class layouts.
 From the Simple Stories Hello Summer collection pack I created 1 double page layout and 3 single page layouts using the patterned paper and stickers with enough left over to create a bonus layout and still with more left overs for creating more layouts.
We also added some mixed media using Little Birdie Crafts stencils, sprays, gesso and texture paste along with some of their gorgeous flowers to embellish
I also added some enamel dots, wood veneers, foil, wood wool,tracing wheel, metal charms and lots of other embellishments as you can see from the photo above it was a very generous kit.









There was quite a bit of fussy cutting to do so we had loads of flowers to add lots of lovely layers


This is the bonus layout I created using some of the leftover papers, stickers and my swap tag








Thanks again to Melissa, Simple Stories, Little Birdie Crafts, my friends and all the ladies who came along to cruise and create
Make sure you follow these fabulous and passionate papercrafting companies as they have so many gorgeous products and fabulous cruises coming
Lastly if oyu are sitting on the fence about taking a scrapbooking cruise don't sit book one today they are so much fun and with drugs anyone can do one without getting sick :)



 Happy Creating 



No comments: