Friday, November 27, 2009

Flag for Banner Challenge

The ACP Spring Fling Retreat started today - 35 lucky ladies have headed on up to Maleny for a weekend of creative fun leaving me behind... why am i left behind... it is Taylah's end of year Ballet Concert tonight and then I have my Nephews 18th Birthday Dinner tomorrow night, so i will still be having a great weekend just no creating... which brings me to this post.
One of the challenges for the retreat is to create a flag which will then be joined together and hung up in the store, so i got to create one so i could be a part of the fun. Seeing that all the girls are up at Maleny with no internet i thought i would share my flag with you all.
I chose friends as my thing that makes me happy, i also added a beautiful new scrapbook king rubon to the front when i dropped it off at the shop, they had just come in and it was perfect for the space i had on the front of my flag.

things that make u happy challenge
both sides are to be decorated

colour combo - spring colours
a quote that is true to U
something old
something new
something sparkly
something stamped
something tied
something that blooms or flys in spring
something felty or fluffy


 

 
PS - I am working all day tomorrow at the store - so if you are in Brisbane pop in and see me - we have some great specials
 
 
Have a great week end
Kerrie

No comments: