Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - last photos

Well filming is over at Cleveland Point - here are my last photos of the Dawn Treader before they pull it down and transport it to Movie World
I am not sure what i am going to do now - maybe clean my craft room and  scrap my Narnia photos.

Thanks to everyone who left comments i am glad you have enjoyed my photos... now we will all just have to wait for the movie to come out ... bring on Dec 2010

you can see the gymbal now that all the tents are gone

a close up of the damaged side

a last look at the tail light

2 comments:

Lora said...

It was pretty damn cool them letting us watch the filming! It's definitely an awesome experience that not many people get to witness everyday. Thanks for sharing your photos!

kerriegurney said...

Lora you are right the whole experience was very cool - gave us a behind the scenes peek into the world. i am glad you enjoyed my photos - take care