Tuesday, July 20, 2010

a little something to share

Yesterday I took a class with my good friend Trish {you will have to go to her website to see what we made in class, I will however tell you I love what I made} Trish does the most wonderful classes  you always leave creating something classy, Trish also always gives great little surprise gifts that she has made to each class participant and this time we recieved a little post it note keyring beautifully packaged. I was so inspired by our gift that I came home and created my own, so here is my version of Trish's gift.


materials used
 shipping tag, scrap patterned paper, nail head, silk flower, flower centre is made from muslin sprayed with maya mist, satin ribbon, paper doiley, 3" scallop circle punch,  scrap bazzil cardstock, stampin' up stamp and stampin' pp scallop punch, circle punch, hinged ring, crop-a-dile, expresso ink pad, kiwi kiss stampin' up ink pad, sm post it note pad.

No comments: