Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 66/365 Photo

Today we said goodbye to an amazing lady ... Ethel Hunt was the Mum of my life long friends John, Sue and Tina  and wife for 57 years  to Alan... i first met the Hunt family 30 years ago when i was just 17 and my friend Kymme and I drove from Bribie Island to Canberra (Kymme's former home town) Alan and Ethel welcomed me into their home like i was one of their children and have been part of my life since ... while over the last 10 years i haven't seen them as much as i would have liked they will forever be a treasured part of my life.

So today's photo is of me with Kymme and another life long friend Karen who still lives in Canberra and travelled up today to say goodbye to Ethel.


RIP Ethel we will miss your you and your beautiful smile  ♥

 Kerrie

No comments: