Friday, March 21, 2014

Disney Pocket Pages

Hi, I am on the Couture Creations Blog today with a super quick post.
I am creating an album of my one day visit to Disneyland Anaheim using the Simple Stories 6x8 Snap Album and Say Cheese Collection. which is just perfect for Disney pages.



I wanted to share some of my pages with you that I have used Couture Creations Decorative Dies and Embossing Folders on.





Here are some close ups of the cards created using Couture Creations Decorative Dies and Embossing Folders


 6x8 pocket page

3x4 pocket card


2 x 4x4 pocket cards



I printed all my photos using my Epson PictureMate PM235
which i have had since September and have only just taken it out of the box ...I am now kicking myself for leaving it in the box for so long ...it is amazing the clarity of the photos and the quickness of printing photos are fabulous. It is also so user friendly. I will now be getting some photos in albums that is for sure.


the only technique I have used it to sand back the Core'dinations Cardstock to reveal the core colour on the embossed pieces of Core'dinations card.


here is a closer look at the Damiris die from the Sophia collection, I love the fine detail on the die.
The Sophia collection are still available in limited stocks and are worth a revisit.



Other Products Used



Happy Creating Kerrie

No comments: