Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine #29

#kerriegurney 




I am very proud to have 3 of my layouts featured in the latest issue of Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine


It is a fabulous issue filled with loads of projects with tutorials for all types of scrapbookers

Here is a look at my projects featuring Couture Creations dies and embossing folders used differently  than you would normally use them  showing you how to get more from your dies and embossing folders and of course I also use them traditionally.





Purchase the magazine for my tutorials on how you can recreate these layouts
and know you are helping to support the Aussie Craft Magazine industry

ON SALE 9/10/14


 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


1 comment:

Amanda Baldwin said...

All very beautiful layouts showcasing how brilliant Couture Creations products are! Congrats on all 3 being published; well deserved! Love ur work :)