Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Jaime + Andrew | Prima Metal Frame

#kerriegurney 

Hi Everyone

I am excited to share this Altered Metal Frame from Prima with you all because
1 -  I have only just purchased it and I have actually used it
2 - I have used up loads of flowers from my stash to embellish it
3 - I love this photo of my Niece and her her Hubby from their Wedding in September



I have no techniques to share I have cut a piece of  Teresa Collins patterned paper for the background adhered the photo to the background and  hot glued on all my flowers and embellishments, adding a touch of muslin for softness 
I have also used a few Couture Creations Dies



The gorgeous photo was taken by BoutiqueArt Photography






It is Day 1 of the Craft & Quilt Fair 
please stop by and say hello if you are visiting the show
you can also meet  Shelley Craft there this morning

 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


No comments: