Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo Wrap Up

#kerriegurney
#scrapbookexpo15 #couturecreationaus #craftgiraffe

A HUGE THANK YOU
to everyone who came along to my Craft GiraffeCouture Creations  classes and demos over the weekend
at the Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo
I had such a fabulous time teaching and demoing

If you didn't manage to book into one of my classes Craft Giraffe have some kits available for purchase if you contact the store they will be able to pop one aside for you or post one out.

Here is a full look at my class layout and some close ups for you











A look inside the my class kits filled with fabulous Couture Creations goodies and Imaginarium Designs Chipboard ...yes you get all of this


the downside of working for a die company ...lots of diecutting ..I diecut over 300 of these Falling Blossom dies and over 700 diecut in total
everything ready to start packing 60 class kits 


Tracey Cooley, Bernii Miller and I
Craft Giraffe still has some of Bernii's kits too ...
Tracey sold out her card classes so none of hers sorry
out to dinner with some of the awesome tutors 

 and desert in the street
a look at the expo around midday on day 1


my tutor display


me with some of the lovely ladies from my last class


 Jacqui and I



Tracey R & Tracey C with Carmel from Artdeco Creations 



and I have save the best for last 
thanks so much to you both for having me back to teach in your classroom again
and for a fabulous weekend



 See you all next year at the
 2016 Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo

Or if you live in Sydney I will be at the
Craft & Quilt Fair
June 17th - 21st



 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


No comments: