Monday, July 20, 2015

Craft & Quilt Fair Recap | Launceston Tasmania

#kerriegurney 



I can't believe how slack I was not to do a post after my trip to Tasmania for the Craft & Quilt Fair in Launceston.
I so love Tasmania with all the gorgeous little towns and could see myself living there in future years.

Here are some photos of our time in Tassie, I took my girls seeing it was school holidays and it had been 10 years since we were last in Tasmania so the girls and I were excited to see as much as we could in our 8 days there and without the boys. Going with the girls was so much fun as if we saw something on the side of the road we stopped and looked and of course took some photos, we even bought a selfie stick so we could get photos with us all together.



including these gorgeous creatures on day 1


yes it was a tad chilly but we loved the freshness of the cold and seeing so much frost our coldest morning was -3 but luckily we didn't have to go out until it got a bit warmer




set up day 


all set up






all ready for another fabulous day


 
gorgeous Launceston and the Tamar


Mole Creek Caves



Dove Lake at Cradle Mountain


 and on our last full day we went to Liffey Falls 

when we got out of the car at Liffey Falls it is the most cold I have ever been in my life ..I had two coats on here and was still frozen through ..I really should have remembered my walking shoes though :)



I have more photos of our time in Tassie on Instagram

my next stop a Guest Designer for the Craft & Quilt Fair is Melbourne



please drop by and say hello if you visit the show



 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


No comments: