Friday, July 31, 2015

Craft & Quilt Fair Recap | Melbourne

#kerriegurney 

Thank you Melbourne for a fabulous 5 days

Although it was cool it wasn't as cold as I was expecting as I love a bit of fresh weather
I loved every minute of  Craft & Quilt Fair thank you to everyone who came and said hello and to everyone who joined my Make & Takes



before the crowds arrived on day 1


all ready for a fabulous show






Street Art in  Hosier Lane Melbourne I love visiting here when I come to Melbourne



 Flinders Street Station a Melbourne icon

 Chinatown


the most divine tea room  Hopetoun Tea Rooms a must visit if you go to Melbourne



Next stop Canberra


 Remember to stop and say hello if you come along the the show in Canberra
lets hope Canberra is kind to me and has warmer weather 


 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


No comments: