Saturday, August 1, 2015

the secret is out ....I AM HEADING TO SOUTH AFRICA

#kerriegurney #couturecreations

for this amazing event
I cannot believe how blessed I am to be given this opportunity to return to South Africa to teach classes and share my love for scrapbooking
If you have been thinking of travelling to South Africa why not tie in with one of the venues and join  Jowilna, Elizna, Cariena & I
It is the perfect opportunity to visit this amazing country and do a bit of creating

#SecretScrapbookEvent



I hope to see you there

 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


2 comments:

Unknown said...

There is such a long build up for this event..I am already beyond excited. Your creations are amazing and we can't wait to meet and learn from you.

Unknown said...

There is such a long build up for this event..I am already beyond excited. Your creations are amazing and we can't wait to meet and learn from you.