Monday, October 12, 2015

Australiana Layout Class | Craft Giraffe

#kerriegurney #craftgiraffe #couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hi Everyone
I am back at Craft Giraffe next month teaching a fun layout class using the Ultimate Crafts Australiana paper collection and dies along with some Couture Creations dies, embossing folders and embellishments
In the class you will be stamping using your embossing folder (included in your kit) and aging and distressing your die cuts to give them that Aussie outback weathered look


Photo requirements anything fun and outdoorsy
2 x 3"x4" Portrait
2 x 4"x3" Landscape
don't stress though as these can be added later or if you have bigger photos you can use them or maybe cut them down in class


Saturday 14th November
9.30am - 11.30am
$29.00
(includes kit with everything to create the page and a Couture Creations Embossing Folder to keep)



Come along and join the fun
You can BOOK ONLINE
or pop into Craft Giraffe and secure your place

This will be my last class for 2015
To everyone who has come along to my classes throughout 2015 I thank you so much for your support, it means so much to me.
  I love this craft of ours and I love in my small way to help build papercrafting in Australia and you have all helped with your support and passion for papercrafting too.

 I look forward to seeing you in a class 2016

 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


No comments: