Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween at Disneyland | Couture Creations

#kerriegurney 

Hi Everyone it's Kerrie here and
it's my turn on the Couture Creations Blog again.
For my last blog post for October of course I had to create a layout using one of my favourite photos from my big 50th Birthday trip to LA to visit Disneyland for Halloween last year


This photo was taken Halloween night at Disneyland and as you can see my baby girl & I are looking pretty fabulous as Maleficent and Aurora.

Here is a my tutorial on how to recreate this is a super quick and easy layout.


Start off diecutting 3 x Fans of Fantasia from the  Background Savvy Die collection from white cardstock and using sand texture paste adhere the diecuts to the background cardstock


then spray heavily with orange metallic mist and then hold the page up allowing some of the spray to drip down. Dry off using heat tool


Grab a selection of Couture Creations paper flowers and a piece of Muslin


using a craft mat spray the flowers and muslin with the same orange metallic spray and then with a light spray of gold metallic spray. Use Heat Tool to dry off

TIP; grab another piece of muslin or some ribbon or flowers and rub around on the craft mat to soak up all the excess spray this saves wasting your sprays and gives you flowers and ribbon coloured ready for another project another day.


Next I coloured some Crystal Gemstones with a Black Sharpie to use on my layout
Then you are ready to layer everything onto your layout, here are a couple of closeups.


don't you just love all that sandy texture




Thanks for stopping by
Don't forget to follow the Couture Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter


Couture Creations Products Used

 Happy Creating and Happy Halloween 


No comments: