Friday, October 16, 2015

Sharing the Good Times Layout Class | Bella Paperie

#kerriegurney #bellapapiere #couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hi Everyone
I am teaching a class at Bella Paperie on behalf of Couture Creations
 Saturday 31st October
 Halloween
(besides my birthday my favourite day to celebrate)



You will creating a layout using Ultimate Crafts
papers and dies along with some dies and embossing folder from Couture Creations
there will be stamping, distressing and lots of fun



Saturday 31st October
9.30am - 11.30am
Included in your kit is an Embossing Folder to keep


Photo requirement 1 x 4"x6" landscape, sharing the good times theme
(this can be added afterwards)

bring a heat tool if you have one, a distressing tool and a brown ink pad

Come along and join the fun
I am coming in Costume, you can too if you like
I may have a prize if you do

Contact Bella Paperie to secure your place


 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


No comments: