Friday, April 29, 2016

Three Quick Layouts - Couture Creations | Ultimate Crafts

#kerriegurney  #couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hi Everyone,
Kerrie here sharing three quick layouts I created for Couture Creations Blog
I got caught up creating and forgot to take photos while creating so no step by steps but they are all techniques I have done before.



On this layout of my cute great nephew and niece at the beach, I have used the negative from the Little Things die from Couture Creations It's a Beautiful Life collection to create a tag


I also used Gold and Blue Perfect Pearls mixed together to create the watery look




On this layout of me when I was young I have used Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane Pattern Paper and Embossing Folder


I spread a thin layer of texture paste and then sprayed my embossing folder with water and stamped it into the texture paste
(make sure you clean your embossing folder off straight away so the texture paste doesn't dry on your folder)




On this layout of #1 daughter when she was 2, I have used scraps of Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane patterned paper, Magnolia Corners die and Chipboard butterflies and the little things die from Couture Creations  It's a Beautiful Life Collection


I have only used the top section of the Cottage Pollen flower which I  sprayed blue to match the background


Products Used
ULT157512 Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane Embossing Folder, Timeless Garden
ULT157528 Ultimate Crafts magnolia Lane Decorative Die, Magnolia Corners
ULT157516 Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane, Chipboard
ULT157489 Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane Pattern Paper, Floral Fancy
ULT157495 Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane Pattern Paper, Sweet Music
ULT157497 Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane Pattern Paper, Poetical Labels
ULT200001 Ultimate Crafts Cardstock, Snow White
ULT200008 Ultimate Crafts Cardstock, Denim
ULT200078 Ultimate Crafts Cardstock, Fairy Wings
CO724566 Couture Creations Pearl Drops, Kingfisher
CO724567 Couture Creations Pearl Drops, Pharaoh
CO724526 Couture Creations It's a Beautiful Life Decorative Die, The Little Things
CO724296 Couture Creations White Flowers, Camden Cottage Roses
CO724295 Couture Creations White Flowers, Cottage Pollen Flowers
CO724639 Couture Creations 3mm Pearls, Cornflower
CO724633 Couture Creations 3mm Pearls, Snow White




Thanks for stopping by
Don't forget to follow the Couture Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations|Ultimate Crafts on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter



 Happy Creating 



No comments: