Thursday, June 28, 2018

Mixed Media Brushart Canvas Tripych Inspired by Finnabair

#kerriegurney 

Hi Everyone,

I created this  mixed media canvas tripych after seeing a tag Finnabair created using her gorgeous Sparks paints I loved the colour pallet so went out to purchase the paints so I too could create a Finn inspired tag. When I was ready to create my tag I went searching for all the metal charms, flowers, chipboard and all the pieces I needed to create my tag it was then that I found this set of canvases that I had purchased back in 2015 when I was in NZ I was going to create something special while I guest artist at the Craft and Quilt Fair, but I never got around to creating it at the show and so the canvases have been sitting since.
Once I decided I would instead create a canvas I found some old paintbrushes that i knew would be the perfect additions to my canvas.
I then set about laying out my canvases and creating  








 progress photos




 Happy Creating 



No comments: