Monday, March 4, 2019

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

#kerriegurney #littlebirdiecrafts

Hi Everyone




I am super excited that I can now reveal I have been chosen to represent Little Birdie Crafts on their 2019 Design Team!!!
This is such a fabulous start to my creative year.
I love Little Birdie products and Harish and Rashmi are just so so lovely , which make being a brand ambassador for them such an honour.
Please take some time to visit their blog and Congratulate all the other 2019 Design Team.
As you can see I am in such talented and inspiring company

Lia Walsh, Linda Lucas, Ruchi Gupta, Saadia Nawaz,Tracey Sabella, Wioletta Krzyżanowska , Ezme Hartman, Hilda Skerk and Denise Van Deventer.




Thanks for visiting my blog, please if you don't already follow Little Birdie Crafts on FacebookInstagram and of course their Blog 


 Happy Creating 




#littlebirdiecraftsdesignteam2019


No comments: