Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Say Cheese | Artdeco Creations

#kerriegurney #artdecocreations #ultimatecrafts #couturecreationsaus

Hi Everyone Kerrie here with a super quick layout I created for Artdeco Creations Blog using the newly released Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose Collection
Rambling Rose is a gorgeous floral collection designed by Sue Smyth but Sue has very cleverly added some fabulous patterns on the B side of the papers that can be used for creating male layouts like the one I have created using photos from my favourite son's Contiki Tour of Europe.
(I only have one son so I always tell him he is my favourite son :))



I am not sure why but all my step by step photos were out of focus, so sorry no step by step photos but it is a simple layout with very simple techniques.
Also I added the black line as an after thought and I wish I hadn't I liked the layout much better without but hey I'm not pulling it apart and starting again :)


For my texture I used my Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle Rolling Mesh Stencil and Couture Creations Anna Griffin Embossing Paste. While still wet I sprinkled on some Couture Creations Mirror Gold Embossing Powder and heat set with my Couture Creations Heat Tool.
I didn't want full coverage so just sprinkle lightly, you can add more embossing powder if you like as you heat it, remember you can always add more you cannot take away.


 here is a closer look at the touch  texture coming out from under the patterned paper. I have added some fine jute string under the photos to add some more texture
I cut one of the Rambling Rose Wood Veneer Frames into two and added some brown ink and then sprayed them using Couture Creations Anna Griffin Gold Pigment Spray


For my title I again heat embossed using Couture Creations Mirror Gold Embossing Powder, this time sprinkling in some Couture Creations Copper Embossing Powder to give a variegated colour on the the title


I added some splats of Gold using Couture Creations Anna Griffin Gold Pigment which I previously  made into a spray. I have a spray for each colour of the pigments made up ready to use when I want them.

Once again I am sorry for the lack of step by step photos, I'm not sure why my camera decided not to work.


Thanks for stopping by
Don't forget to follow the Artdeco Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations|Ultimate Crafts on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter

 Happy Creating 





No comments: