Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Creating with Anna Komenda | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

#kerriegurney #cocoavanillastudio

Hello everyone, Kerrie here and I am finally sharing my layouts I created in Anna Komenda's classes at The Crafty Chain  earlier this year using Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Happiness collection
It was so so lovely meeting Anna and doing her classes, we are certainly blessed with lots of fabulous international tutors visiting us here in Brissie.


I have used photos of my daughters and niece at my Mother in Law's 80th birthday and I think they are pretty perfect for my layouts so I am glad I waited before adding photos


my rainbow is certainly no where near as beautiful as Anna's but hey it was fun to create and when you are using watercolour paper sometimes watercolours just don't run they way you would like


 Happy Creating 



No comments: