Thursday, August 15, 2019

Sweet Birthday Wishes | Scrap Affairs Magazine + Cocoa Vanilla Studio |Little Birdie Crafts

#kerriegurney #scrapaffairs #cocoavanillastudio #littlebirdiecrafts 

Hi Everyone, I am super excited to be asked to submit a project for the latest issue of Scrap Affairs Magazine in South Africa which is all about Celebrations.
I had been dying to use the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness collection that I had sitting still in the bag and I knew these photos from my Number 1 daughter's 25th Birthday would be perfect for these papers and this issue. I also used Little Birdie Crafts handmade flowers and mixed media mediums

To get my tutorial on how I created this fun background you will need to buy the magazine


and yes I did create the balloon arch and crepe paper streamer backdrop, It was my first balloon arch and I was up until 2.30am creating it




Scrap Affairs Magazine is available NOW from your local papercrafting store in South Africa and Australia

Don't forget to follow Scrap Affairs on Facebook and Instagram




No comments: