Monday, January 3, 2022

Be Happy Together | Carta Bella


Day 3 of #ALCalendarChallenge2022 

The end of last year we celebrated my Dad's 80th and a belated celebration for my Stepmum as she turned 80 during lockdown in 2020 and with all the lockdowns we had throughout 2020 and 2021 we could get together to celebrate. Thankfully we were finally able to celebrate them both with a family weekend at beautiful Bribie Island, some couldn't make it due to border lockdowns but they were with us in spirit and we all loved being together for the first time in such a long time and just relaxing and spending time together. 




for this layout I added a splash of colour to the blues using diecuts and chipboard pieces from Carta Bella Summer collection and framed my photo using a Celebr8 Chipboard frame  


I added a pull out tag for my journaling 





Happy Creating 





#kerriegurney

No comments: