Thursday, December 11, 2008

Feather Tree

Here is the feather tree i made as a Christmas gift for Taylah's teacher Mrs Wallace, Joanne from ACP had made one up in the store and so i had to make one, sorry i didn't have my camera on me to get a pic of Joanne's tree.



I bought the wooden tree from A Creative Place and then decorated it with organza ribbons, punched out some tags, embellished some, I have left 5 tags blank so that Mrs Wallace can put photos of her family on them.



Products Used;
A Creative Place - Wooden Tree
Stampin' Up - Tag Punches and PP
Kaisercraft - Wooden Christmas FLourish & Pearls
Making Memories - Metal Sign & Paint
Brilliance Ink Pads - Gold & Ivy
Assorted Organza Ribbon & Embellishments

1 comment:

Trish Myers said...

Miss Kerrie

A very creative tree ... luv the use of the SU punches and paper. I'm sure Mrs Wallace will love it.

Trish