Saturday, January 14, 2012

Celebrate Twelve

while looking at some of the blogs i follow this morning i came across a layout by Eve Dohn that inspired me straight away i just love how she distresses her edges using different punches.

So here is my layout using my favourite photo of Miss T at her 12th birthday lunch just after Christmas.
I started off by laying a paper doily on my core`dinations cream cardstock and sprayed it using Maya Road Pink Grapefruit mist, i have used Martha Stewart and Stampin` Up punches randomly around the edges and then distressed the edges using a distress tool. Then i embellished the page with  Prima flowers, butterflies and, metal embellishments, a canvas heart (misted with pink grapefruit) and crocheted trim  from Maya Road and my favourite seam binding ribbon.





I am so happy with how the page looks ...☺

Happy Creating Kerrie

No comments: