Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Learn to Fly Layout | Fancy Pants Designs

I have completed another page!!! go me ....

this page is of B when he took the controls of a replica Boeing 737 simulator ....after some training on what all the controls did ...we were off (Miss T and I were passengers) B completed a perfect landing at Hong Kong airport ...he loved  the experience a great Christmas gift.




I have done faux stitching as i couldn't be bothered changing my thread in my machine and my edge is done using the technique Ingvild Bolme taught in her class.

Products Used
Fancy Pants Hot - Chocolate Patterned Papers
Couture Creations Nesting Dies - Circles
Core`dinations - Tillie Dot Spotted Cardstock
Maya Road - Kraft Journaling Tags
Making Memories - Glittered Chipboard Alpha
EK Success - Piercing Bug






Happy Creating Kerrie

No comments: