Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Craft & Quilt Fair Perth Recap

#kerriegurney #craftandquiltfair

Well I am back from the west and I want to thank everyone who came along and visited me at the Craft & Quilt Fair
I had so much fun and loved meeting everyone.
Although I didn't get to see too much of your town what I did see I enjoyed

Here are some photos of my stand, I really am a bad scrapbooker as I didn't take many photos and totally forgot to take photos all all the ladies who did my make & take classes
here is a look at my stand









and I finally got to meet the awesomely talents and oh so lovely Jo Simons after years of chatting online Jo has been part of the Couture Creations Design Team for the last 3 years



here is a look at my messy floor and table after the first day of demoing


and on the last day ...I did have the sweetest cleaner who kept trying to clean up after me


Kings Park lookout
 with  Perth City  behind me






I got to go to Jamie's Italian, so now I have been to Jamie's in Adelaide, Brisbane & Perth next stop Sydney


I will be at the Craft & Quilt Fair Sydney
June 17th - 21st
so please come and say Hi if you are in Sydney



 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


No comments: