Thursday, March 30, 2017

Rambling Birds Card | Artdeco Creations

#kerriegurney #artdecocreations #ultimatecrafts #couturecreationsaus

Hi Everyone Kerrie here  back with another project for Artdeco Creations Blog
April brings lots of special birthdays for my family and friends so I thought I would get a headstart on creating some cards.
For this special card I have used the gorgeous Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose 6x6 paper pad along with the ephemera packs and wood veneer shapes.
This is actually a quick card to create but looks like it has taken hours



to start off i mixed some of Couture Creations Anna Griffin Pink Pigment Powder with warm water in a spray bottle to create some shimmer spray


I then sprayed some flowers and the wood veneers and dried with my heat tool


I then decided the pick was too soft on the wood veneers and so I embossed them with gold embossing powder, sprinkling in some glitter while the embossing powder was molten to add some sparkle


I then distressed and inked all the edges of all my paper and ephemera pieces and layered them onto my card base. I added a splatter of shimmer spray to the background giving a little shimmer.


next up I layered on my flowers and wood veneers, I layered the larger gold wood veneer bird over the top of the bird on the ephemera tag adding some dimension to it. I also added a bird ephemera piece and layered the smaller wood veneer bird onto it.


as you can see it is super quick but oh so beautiful to create a card using the 6x6 paper pad and ephemera and wood veneer packs.


Artdeco Creations Products used
ULT157702 Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose, 6x6 Paper Pad
ULT157751 Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose, Ephemera Pack
ULT157749 Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose, Wood Veneer Shapes
CO724866 Couture Creations Anna Griffin, Mix & Match Pigments
CO723111 Couture Creations White Flowers, Adalyn Collection


Thanks for stopping by
Don't forget to follow the Artdeco Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations|Ultimate Crafts on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter

 Happy Creating 




1 comment:

nhuthuy said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan uy tín, giá rẻ.