Monday, April 17, 2017

Moments Together | Celebr8

#kerriegurney #celebr8

Hi Everyone
Kerrie here with a layout I created using Celebr8's Summer Adventure Collection

Although this is a beachy summer collection it works perfectly for family photos and other occasions

I have used the papers along with some of the mattboard embellishments and the organza and tulle flower which i hit with the heat gun to create a flower with more character
The title is from another collection, not sure which one sorry.


I added some texture using the Seamless Borders Mask along with Couture Creations Anna Griffin Texture Paste and a sprinkle of glitter




I decided to leave the mattboard all natural as I liked the look and feel it gave my layout.




For more projects created using Celebr8's collections visit their Facebook Page HERE



 Happy Creating 


No comments: