Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Cutting the Cake | Artdeco Creations

#kerriegurney #artdecocreations #ultimatecrafts

Hi Everyone  it's Kerrie back with another wedding layout for Artdeco Creations Blog
I created this layout using Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose Cardmakers Collection Pack
The Cardmakers pack is perfect for creating quick beautiful layouts as it has not only exclusive 12x12 paper designs including quad papers but it also has diecut embellishments and border strips.



to start I cut the center out of this piece of paper to create a decorative border for my layout and this way you you are not wasting your patterned paper and can use the middle section on another project


I cut some of the diecut pieces to tuck into my layers, this is a great way to use up embellishments that you like but the picture on them doesn't go with what you are working on



here is a look at my layers, I have started with a full quad piece and worked up my layers, distressing the edges of all my pieces. The doily peeking out is from the L'Aquarelle Die Cut Doily Set, I just flipped it over to use the white side rather than the blue side.


here is a closer look at my cluster of flowers, these are left overs from my last layout I always colour more than needed then you have them ready for your next project and as I want to do a few layouts from the wedding I know I will use them all up.



a closer look at all the layers, When I can get to my sewing machine I will add a stitched border.
I have kept the layout clean as I really wanted this gorgeous photo of Rachael and Jacob to shine






Thanks for stopping by
Don't forget to follow the Artdeco Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations|Ultimate Crafts on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter

 Happy Creating 



No comments: