Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Liam & Sophie Layout | Little Birdie Crafts

#kerriegurney #littlebirdiecrafts

Hi everyone Kerrie here and I'm back with another layout created with Little Birdie Crafts Fairy Sparkle Collection 
I have kept this layout fairly simple adding some subtle texture using Texture Paste and stencil and adding some some shimmer using Mica Powder.




Fist off apply Mixed Media Paste using any Little Birdie Crafts Stencil


I added some shimmer by sprinkling on Mica Powder while the Mixed Media Paste was still wet. If you like you can mix the Mica Powder in with the Texture Paste. I wanted the shimmer to be more pronounced and that I why I sprinkled it on.


I distressed the edges of my paper pieces and then applied White Gesso to the edges of all the paper pieces including my fussy cut pieces.


Once everything was dry I arranged my paper pieces onto the base, when i was happy with my arrangement I adhered my photo onto a photo mat and adhered it to my page and then it was time to embellish using the gorgeous handmade Little Birdie Crafts  Fairy Sparkle flowers, embellishments and fussy cut flower clusters, Primed Chipboard Flowers painted with Lavender Blush Chalk Paint and as always adding some Sisal Fibre to my clusters.

***
The following images show my clusters in detail



To add some shimmer to my flowers I painted my flowers with Gel Medium and then painted on Mica Powder where I have painted on the Gel Medium



I finished off by mixing some Lavender Blush Chalk Paint with Mica Powder and adding some splatters






 Thanks for stopping by I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial,
please if you don't already follow Little Birdie Crafts on FacebookInstagram and of course their Blog 
 for fabulous tutorials from all the Design Team


 Happy Creating 




No comments: