Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ashleigh's 18th Birthday Party Decor

I thought I would share some photos from Ashleigh's 18th Birthday party.


All the paper lanterns ready to hang


The room ready with all the lanterns hung up




The lolly buffet



a close up of  the lolly boxes



The Ashleigh Banner ... this is photos of Ashleigh each year from Birth to 18, my plan was to embellish it all but I ran out of time so I only did the end two panels.


Cake #1 - this is the one we had on her Birthday night Dinner, this one was easy ... just a double sponge cover with chocolate frosting, then choolate fingers around the edge and filled the centre with M&M's. Very yummy but very sweet

  

Cake #2 - this one was the one for the party ...



the cake when cut ... this one I baked 3 cakes in the party theme colours (red, orange & pink) I then cut them in half and layered them, then covered in orange frosting and pink coconut and crushed up white tim tams on top. It was a huge hit with all of Ashleigh's guests.


Happy Creating Kerrie

No comments: