Tuesday, May 16, 2017

LOVE | Artdeco Creations

#kerriegurney #ultimatecrafts #artdecocreations

Hi Everyone Kerrie here with a layout I created for  for Artdeco Creations Blog using
Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose Cardmakers Set

For this layout I have left it clean as I really wanted this gorgeous photo capturing this moment with Jacob and Rachael shine


All the papers are from the Cardmakers Set


I created the special frame accent using Couture Creations Anna Griffin Embossing Paste and a silicon mould, you just smooth it in and leave overnight to dry


once drop just pop it out, The Embossing Paste dries light and flexible


I have added some texture using Couture Creations Anna Griffin Embossing Paste with Field of FLowers Stencil from the Ultimate Craft L'Aquarelle collection






No comments: