Friday, August 25, 2017

Wanderlust | Couture Creations Go Foil & Press Machine

#kerriegurney #couturecreationsaus #craftgiraffe

Hi Everyone, Kerrie here
I cannot believe how neglected my blog has been. I have been super busy with classes, travelling and life in general.
So please keep checking back as I upload some of the classes I have taught and some of the layouts I have been creating just for me.


The first class layout I am sharing is from Australia's biggest papercraft show the Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo that was held in Brisbane in June. I so excited to once again be teaching there for Craft Giraffe both on their stand demonstrating and in their classroom teaching using what was the just released the Couture Creations GoPress and Foil Machine 

I hope you all have one of these amazing machines, if not you need to run to your local store to purchase one or order one online from Craft Giraffe.
If you are not in Australia you can get them online or instore in the USA and they will soon be available in South Africa. South African crafters you can pre order your machines now so you don't miss out.

Ok onto my class

This class was all about showing how versatile the Couture Creations Go Press and Foil Machine is while creating a double page layout.


In the class everyone foiled using a


Hot Foil Stamp


a normal cutting die. Here you can see the die cut and then foiled


they also foiled ribbon using a cutting die


we also foiled chipboard


and then using up their scrap/waste foil pieces they foiled a diecut that was cut using Ultimate Craft DieCut and Bond Adhesive


they also used foil to create a border using on their page using regular 6mm Double Sided Tape

So you can see you all DO NEED A GOPRESS and FOIL MACHINE
You can watch a video I did  for Couture Creations showing you how the machine works HERE



a closer look at the completed pages


here are some photos from the Scrapbook Expo


A look inside my class kits, yes they received all of this 


 the GoPress & Foil Machines not so new  3 days and 9 classes later


a really blurry photo of me with my tutor display




my fellow classroom tutors Anita Enright, Tracey Cooley  & I
Tracey is the good one and dressed in our theme of Putting on The Ritz to go with the launch of the Ultimate Crafts The Ritz collection designed by Sue Smyth


demonstrating the GoPress and Foil Machine on Craft Giraffe's stand


Co Hosting The Scrap Off Games with Judy from Expertise Events, so so much fun I do love a microphone


Demonstrating the Go Press and Foil Machine in the Demo Booth

 the lovely and wonderful JoSimons and Adriana Bolzon flew in the for the show which was so lovely catching up with them while they were back in Brissie





dinner with this  group of awesome ladies


I just love the Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo with so many people coming from all over Australia and New Zealand it is such a great time to not only do classes but catch up with friends and form new friendships
It is definitely one of the highlights of my crafting year





until next time

 Happy Creating 



No comments: