Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Chelsea Markets NYC Layout | Little Birdie Crafts

#kerriegurney #littlebirdiecrafts

Hi everyone Kerrie here with another post for Little Birdie Crafts featuring their NEW Woodland Stories Collection
I absolutely love this collection, look for more layouts featuring this collection coming up from me.
It is so versatile and I love the colour palette of this collection.
This is a fairly simple layout for your to recreate and is easily adapted to a single 4x6 photo if you prefer


onto my tutorial


To start I randomly stenciled two rows using the Script Stencil and the Mixed Media Paste


When the Mixed Media Paste was dry I splattered Gold Rush Color Splash Spray and then using a wet paintbrush I moved the colour around


While waiting for the colour to dry I fussy cut images from the cut apart sheet, I cut all of those I have marked with an X


I next added some Sisal Fibre and then layered on a torn piece of the floral patterned paper from the collection pack



 I then cut a couple of pieces of patterned paper to create photo mats and then used my fussy cut pieces, glittered embellishment pieces,  handmade flowers, button and butterflies all from the Woodland Stories collection to embellish my layout
TIP; tuck your fussy cut pieces in at different levels and use a mix of flat tape and foam tape to give dimension to your layout


here are some close ups of the texture and layering




 Thanks for stopping by I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial,
please if you don't already follow Little Birdie Crafts on FacebookInstagram and of course their Blog 
 for fabulous tutorials from all the Design Team

Don't forget to ask your local papercrafting store to stock Little Birdie Crafts products


 Happy Creating 





No comments: