Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Beautiful Double Page Layout | Celebr8 + Little Birdie Crafts

#kerriegurney

Hi everyone, I am so excited to share with you all this gorgeous layout I created for my class at Daisy Chain Scrapbooks at Nambour on the Sunshine Coast using Celebr8's Our Happy Place collection and Little Birdie Crafts mixed media mediums 
I had a fabulous morning with all the lovely ladies who attended my class along with Barbi and Norma
While we sold out of kits If you would like to order anything I have used to recreate this layout please contact Barbi, Norma or the team at Daisy Chain Scrapbooks as they have loads of  Celebr8 and Little Birdie Crafts products in stock and remember you can always sub for something else from the Our Happy Place Collection as there are some gorgeous Chipboard titles available





for those who bought my kits here are some close ups for you





Products Used
Wood Veneer Title, Beautiful
Beaded Trim
Lace Leaves
Beaded Lace Flower
Leaf Die Cuts
Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter

Paper Doilies





 Happy Creating 



#celebr8 #littlebirdiecrafts #daisychainscrapbooks

No comments: