Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Best Ever | Couture Creations

#kerriegurney  #couturecreations

Hi Everyone Kerrie here with a fun layout I created using Couture Creations Card Deco Essentials Dye Ink Pads and their latest collection Sunburnt Country

Last month I was so fortunate to be a volunteer at the Inas Global Games held here in Brissie and I knew this this photo of me with Lori the mascot for the games would be perfect for the Lorikeet patterned paper




To create my background I smooched the ink pad colours onto the plastic packaging that cardstock comes in and then spritzed it with water. Then lay my base cardstock ontop and press down .


I wanted a imperfect look so I didn't over press


I coloured my die cut leaves again using an ink pad smooshed onto plastic packaging  ad then dip the leaves in


set leaves and background aside to dry or dry off with your heat tool



I fussy cut the Lorikeets from the patterned paper to layer onto my layout


lastly flick on some splatters using white gesso watered down with water and a splatter brush 



Couture Creations Card Deco Essentials Ink Pads and Sunburnt Country Collection are available NOW from your local papercrafting store



 Happy Creating 



No comments: