Friday, November 22, 2019

Happy Memories | Couture Creations

#kerriegurney #couturecreations

Hi everyone Kerrie back with another layout using Couture Creations Sunburnt Country
This time a double layout with lots of fussy cut leaves and die cut kangaroos



I added some subtle texture using stencil and embossing paste


I coloured the chipboard title and elements using Black Card Deco Essentials Ink Pad
OI also dry brushed the corrugated card with white gesso


I added black splatters using watered down black gesso and a splatter brush, making sure to cover my photos before splattering


TIP: to get your die cut kangaroos facing different direction you just flip your patterned paper over and die cut. I inked the edges of the kangaroo die cuts using black ink on a sponge dauber.



Couture Creations Sunburnt Country Collection is available NOW from your local papercrafting store



 Happy Creating 



No comments: