Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Celebrate 80 Card | Little Birdie Crafts


Hi Everyone Kerrie here with another tutorial for Little Birdie Crafts Blog

Last month my Mother In Law celebrated her 80th Birthday and so to commemorate her milestone birthday I created this special card for her.


I have used the New Release Amor Mio Collection, this collection is gorgeous, perfect for weddings, formals and any special occasion.


I started off by cutting my base papers with the top piece being slightly smaller than the bottom piece. I then tore the centre of the top layer at the top and bottom. I distress the edges of all pieces and rolled back the torn edges to create a peek a boo to the bottom layer


I then created some texture to the top layer using Mixed Media Paste and Script Stencil.
While the Mixed Media Paste was still wet I sprinkled on Crystal Glitter

Once dry I adhered the layers together using foam tape to give dimension between the layers and the wrapped some twine around the center before adhering to my card base


I then create my flower cluster, adding a paper doily peeking out from the layers and some lace leaves. I also added some sisal fibre to add texture 


I then swiped Rich Gold Metallic Wax to the wood veneer 80 plus I rubbed it along the edges of my layers and to the rolled pieces to add dimension to my layers


I finished off applying some Gel Medium randomly to my flowers and sisal fibres and then sprinkled on Gold Micro Beads to again add  texture to my card.
I finished off with a sprinkling of Butterflies



Little Birdie Crafts Products Used
Amor Mio 12x12 Collection Pack
Amor Mio Whitney Flowers
Amor Mio Elvina Flowers
Amor Mio Heleen Flowers
Amor Mio Marina Flowers
Amor Mio Beautiful Butterflies
Mixed Media Paste
Script Stencil
Rich Gold Metallic Wax
Gel Medium
Gold Micro Beads
Sisal Fibre

 Thanks for stopping by I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial,
please if you don't already follow Little Birdie Crafts on FacebookInstagram and of course their Blog 
 for fabulous tutorials from all the Design Team


 Happy Creating 




#kerriegurney #littlebirdiecrafts

No comments: